How to transfer video from Computer to iPhone camera roll: Recently I was trying to send a video file using whatsapp. But i couldn’t as the file is stored on my Laptop. I used iTunes to move the Video file to iPhone. But it moved it to Videos of iPhone where the sharing of video is not possible using whatsapp. After a while i found a way to move the video file. I have an app already installed on my iPhone – Photo Vault. So let me tell you How to transfer video from Computer to iPhone camera roll where you can share it using whatsapp or other app.
How to transfer video from Computer to iPhone camera roll:
Steps to Transfer video file to iPhone Gallery:
- Install Private Photo Vault from the App Store for Free or Click here to directly install it.
- Open Computer –> And Connect your iPhone to the Computer.
- Open iTunes in your Computer.
- Click on “Your iPhone” which is on the right corner of the iTunes.
- Go to the “Apps“.
- Scroll Down to File Sharing Section.
- Click on Photo Vault.
- On the Right Side you’ll find an Option to Add File.
- Click on it and a Pop-up will appear.
- Search for the video File in it and select it.
- File is Saved.
Steps to Transfer video File from Photo Vault to iPhone Gallery:
- Open Photo Vault in your iPhone.
- Enter the Code you have configured during Installation.
- Open the iTunes Album under Album Section.
- There you will find your video file.
- Click On the Video File.
- Share Button will appear at the left bottom corner –> Click on it.
- Pop-up will appear where two options will appear.
- One is to “Save to Camera Roll” and other is “Email”.
- Click on “Save to Camera Roll“. It will save it to Camera Roll.
- From where you can share and do whatever you want to with the video.
Above is the method which is telling about How to transfer video from Computer to iPhone camera roll. So Do tell us about any new method you find in the comments. Till then i found this substitute.