How To Fix Error Code 80073cfb in Windows Phones : Windows Phones have changed completely the experience of using a smartphone. Windows phones are giving a tough competitions to iOS and android smartphones. Well we are sorry as we are late for this article due to some maintenance activities. So today we are here to help you Fix Error Code 80073cfb in Windows Phones. Well this is a new error experienced by allot of users and they are worried as they are unable to update any app in their windows phones. So here we are with a Fix Error Code 80073cfb in Windows Phones. Error code 80073cfb is not that common but it is experienced by allot of people. Users are annoyed with this error code and it is very difficult for them deal with it. Here we’ll tell how to Fix Error Code 80073cfb in Windows Phones.
This Error Code 80073cfb appears like this on your screen :
There is problem completing your request. Try again Later.
Inquiring minds might find this error code helpful: 80073cfb
You don’t have to worry as i have come up with the solution. Here is an article on “How to Fix Error Code 80073cfb in Windows Phones” which would solve your problem. I am sharing few methods to fix Error Code 80073cfb as there is no specific fix or solution to this Error Code 80073cfb in Windows Phones. Follow these methods until the error Code 80073cfb gets solved.
Methods to Fix Error Code 80073cfb in Windows Phones :
Method 1 : Refresh Windows Phone
First thing you should do is to refresh the phone. Well main thing how will you do that. So first of all open you store and cancel all the updates.
- Go to Store and look for Updates.
- Hold the finger on each app waiting to be updated.
- Tap Cancel on each one of them.
- Now Close the Windows Store and close all the application.
- Restart the Windows Phone and open the Windows Store.
- Now look for the app you want to update.
- Click on update to update and check if the error appeared again.
- Well most probably it will not appear.
Now enjoy your windows phone without any error code 80073cfb. Even after going through this method you are unable to fix this issue. then check the method below.
Method 2 : Date and Time Modify
Date and time are the two factors which are very important when you are updating or installing any app. So here first thing you have to do is to Cancel all the updates and installs.
- Go to the Windows Store and cancel all the updates and installs.
- Now close all the application running in the background.
- After closing all the applications, go to date and time settings under the settings menu.
- Change the automatic option to manual. change the time according to the time zone.
- Now open Windows Store and update the app normally.
This option is highly effective and is beneficial for allot of users. So i must try this one.
Method 3 : Remove App and Reinstall
This method is somewhat different than the above ones. So try this as it has helped me in solving this problem.
- Close down all the application running in the background.
- Open Windows Store and remove the application which is causing this error code.
- Now Close the windows store and restart the windows phone.
- Now open Windows Store and try to re install the application.
- By doing you will get the updated applications.
Even after performing all these above methods, your problem is not fixed or resolved then you reset the phone.
Method 4 : Reset the Phone.
This a method which will refresh your Windows Phone And it will definitely remove and fix Error Code 80073cfb in Windows Phones. Make sure before the reset you should make a complete backup of your device which will be helpful even when you’ll lose all your data. This Backup will be restored in your Phone once the Reset is done. Process of Backup of Windows Phones is also Shown Below.
Backup Windows Phone :
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “Backup”.
- Now Tap on “Apps + settings“.
- To Backup Your Settings, Tap on “Settings Backup”.
- To Backup Your Apps, Tap on “App Backup”.
Reset The Phone
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “About”.
- Tap on “Reset your Phone”.
- Now, two warning would prompt on your screen. Just tap “Yes” and move forward.
- You have successfully “Reset your Phone”.
Note : Make Sure you are connected to WiFi while Restoring.
Restore the Backup
- Set up your phone after Reset.
- Sign in using the same Microsoft account you used when you created your backup.
- When you’re prompted to restore your phone, tap on the backup you created just before Resetting Your Phone, then tap “Next”.
- If you’re asked to verify your account, provide the necessary security code and other options, then tap on “Next”.
- Wait for the restore to complete, then tap on “Next“.
- Enter passwords for your restored accounts, then tap on “Next”. And You have successfully reset your phone without losing any data.
Now, Error Code 80073cfb in Windows Phones has also been solved.