This awesome game is one of the best across every Tekken game, it’s almost the legend among the gamers who prefer virtual fights games. This game reached such popularity not just because of accident, it really has a great gameplay and gives a lot of different options for the gamer. But what to do if you don’t have a PSP or you just want to play this game on your PC (not on PSP)? How can you run this game on your machine? In this article we will show you how to install Tekken 6 on PC and play it using a great PSP emulator – PPSSPP.
How to Install Tekken 6 on PC?
The most used solution on how to install Tekken 6 on PC is to emulate an ISO of the game on your machine. Today we will be using PPSSPP emulator, which gives a great options and settings.
Important. Before continue check the system requirements to play Tekken 6 on PC:
- RAM – 2 Gb (prefer 4 Gb);
- Graphic Card – 1 Gb;
- Operating System: Windows 7 (or higher), Mac 10.6 and above.
1. Download and Install PPSSPP Emulator
So let’s start! To play Tekken 6 on PC at first we’ll need to download and install a PSP emulator. Follow the instructions below:
- At first – you need to download PPSSPP emulator installer for Windows;
- Run the downloaded Installer and install the application on your computer by following the installation wizard tips.
2. Download Tekken 6 ISO
Now we need to download ISO file to emulate the game in PPSSPP. There are a lot of ISO files over the Internet – you may choose one of them at your own risk! Just Google “tekken 6 ISO” and you will find what you need.
Visit the page and download the file, unpack the archive and note the folder (in our case it’s C:Tekken 6 ISO).
3. Run Tekken 6 on PC
Now we want to play the game and we need to emulate it on our PC. Follow these simple instructions:
- Run the PPSSPP emulator;
- In the right area of PPSSPP emulator click on Load… button;
- Choose the downloaded file with Tekken 6 ISO;
- Click Open. After that the game starts.
That’s all! Hope this was useful and now you are enjoying Tekken 6 on your PC!