Android is one of the most popular operating system currently in the market. As you know Android is competing with iOS, Windows Operating System. Sometimes this Android operating System users have to face Unknown Error Code 110 while installing Application. Most of the time this error is reported from the devices which have the updated OS version, and which have the Custom ROMs like CyanogenMod or other. Most of the Android who are facing this issue reported a lot from the tablets, rather than the smartphones. This Google Play Store ” Unknown Error Code During Application Install 110 ” in Android occurs mainly while updating or installing apps from Google Play Store.
Reasons Of Unknown Error Code During Application Install 110 :
This Unknown Error Code During Application Install 110 basically occurs due to Incompatibility of OS, If you have updated your OS it may not be compatible with the hardware of the device than this error occurs. This also includes if you have updated or switched to some Custom ROMs. This Unknown Error Code is highly prone to the device if you are using Custom ROMs. Sometimes due to incompatibility of Apps, such error can occur on your Device.
How To Fix Unknown Error Code During Application Install 110 :
Below are the methods described which lets you fix this issue in your Android Device. These methods are quite genuine and will definitely help you to fix / solve this issue.
Method 1 : Refresh Google Play Store.
Here you’ll refresh your Google Play Store. This will definitely solve / Fix Unknown Error Code During Application Install 110. Let see here on How to do it.
- Go to: Settings –> Application Manager –> Google Play Store –> Force Stop.
- Go to: Settings –> Application Manager –> Google Play Store –> Clear Data.
- Go to: Settings –> Application Manager –> Google Play Store –> Clear Cache.
- Look for Google Service Framework (Google Play Services).
- Now Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- Now you can use play store without getting any kind of error.
- Now Reboot your device and open Google play store.
If you are unable to fix / solve this issue using above method then try the below as this will definitely fix you issue.
Method 2 : Use Root File Handling App
One of the best solution to fix this problem is to use Root file manager app. As you know, most of the Android smartphone have a default file manager, but the problem here is that they are not capable of accessing the root files of your android. So, Here you have to use a third-party application like Root browser.
Root browser is a file manager app which allows users to access root folders in your android smartphone. To know how to use Root Browser in order to fix Unknown error code during application install 110. All you have to do is to follow the below steps :
- Download and Install Root browser on your Android smartphone. Download Here.
- Grant the Root Permission.
- Go to : SD card directory –> ” data/data ” folder.
- Here you will find all the files related to the Apps installed on your android phone. Now Locate the one which you are trying to update or install. The app which is leading you to Unknown Error code During Application install 110.
- Now Delete that Folder by long tap on the folder and tap on Delete.
- Well, Now Restart your Android Device and try to re-install the Application.
Well, Now enjoy using the application. This will surely fix the unknown error code during application install 110. Well, even if this error code is not fixed using this method then try to install the app manually using Apk File. Look below for the method.
Method 3 : Manually Install the Application.
Now here, all you have to do is to search on google for the application apt file and install it.
- Now search for the application apt file on google online and download the respective file.
- Now connect your Android Smartphone and copy the file from Computer to Android Smartphone if the file is downloaded on your computer or laptop.
- Look for the copied or downloaded file in your android smartphone using file browser app installed in your android device.
- Tap on it and install it manually.
This will surely fix Unknown Error Code During Application Install 110. And you will enjoy using the application in your Android.
If any of the above method doesn’t work for you then do the factory reset of your android smartphone. Look below for the right procedure on how to.
Method 4 : Factory Reset Your Device
Most of the time above methods would fix your problem, but if not, then you have to factory reset your phone. But keep in mind that before proceeding with factory reset of your device, take complete backup of your data as resetting your device will erase everything from your device.