Fix Package File is Invalid in Bluestacks | App Installation Error : Bluestacks is one of the most popular and useful android emulator for pc and mac. Every one around the globe is using bluestacks as android emulator in their pc or mac. As this is free and one of the best emulator, android users likes to use this software. But still after allot of uses and testing of this software, somewhere there is an error or issue one has to face. One of the error is app installation error Package File is Invalid in Bluestacks. Here we are with the fix to this annoying issue. As this is quite successful and helpful for allot of users. So here scroll down for how to fix package file is invalid in bluestacks app installation error.
Note : To Fix App Installation Error Package File is invalid in Android Device. Scroll Down.
This error comes up whenever the users are trying to download app like Facebook, Instagram or any app. It shows error message like..
Error : Package File Is Invalid.
How To fix Package File is invalid in bluestacks | app installation error
Step By Step Guide How To Fix Package File is Invalid in Bluestacks :
If you don’t have Bluestacks installed in your Computer. Download it from here.
For this error / issue one can easily fix this issue without any problem or difficult step. All you have to do is to refresh Bluestacks and clear caches and data. Basically, this helps to fix package file is invalid in bluestacks during app installation.
Note : This Method is Valid for Both Windows And Mac Bluestacks Version.
- Download Package File Invalid Issue resolver apk file from here. Download It From Here.
- After downloading this file from the above link. Look for it in the computer.
- Click on it to install it in the bluestacks.
- After installing, open Bluestacks and look for it.
- Click on it to launch.
- After launching the application, it will automatically resolve the issue.
- And a string will be displayed on the screen Issue Resolved!
- This will resolve the issue and you can successfully resolve the issue.
This Method is highly effective to fix package file is invalid in blustacks during app installation. Above is a fix for app installation error package file is invalid in bluestacks. If you are looking to fix package file is invalid in android smartphone or device. Look below.
For Android Device :
Refresh Google Play Store.
Here you’ll refresh your Google Play Store. This will definitely solve / Fix Fix Package File is Invalid in Android Google Play Store. Let see here on How to do it.
- Go to: Settings –> Application Manager –> Google Play Store –> Force Stop.
- Go to: Settings –> Application Manager –> Google Play Store –> Clear Data.
- Go to: Settings –> Application Manager –> Google Play Store –> Clear Cache.
- Look for Google Service Framework (Google Play Services).
- Now Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- Now you can use play store without getting any kind of error.
- Now Reboot your device and open Google play store.
That’s it now you will no longer face the same error. This will completely remove this error from your Android Device or bluestacks app player.