A lot of people worldwide are familiar with the products of one of the biggest Chinese manufacturer Oppo. This company proposes users pretty functional and unique smartphones. But there is one great disadvantage for these devices – Oppo doesn’t give users an official PC suite which can help you to connect your smartphone with your computer.
This kind of software can be pretty useful when you want to update the firmware on your device or just want to connect it to your PC. In such cases it becomes necessary to install the appropriate drivers to make your computer recognize the smartphone. As we already told, there is no official Oppo PC suite, but users are free to use one of third party PC suite (do it at your own risk!).
In this article we are sharing guide on how to connect your Oppo device to the PC using a third-party tool Wondershare MobileGo.
How To Connect Oppo Smartphone to PC Using MobileGo?
Features of MobileGo Oppo Mobile PC Suite:
- Great utility which allows you to easily manage Android and iOS devices;
- It has a trial version which is free for the first 5 days;
- Oppo Mobile PC suite MobileGo can be useful while backing up your device;
- You can store/edit and save all the SMS and contacts in your PC/laptop directly;
- You can back up and restore smartphone files;
- There is an option to manage and import your media files on Oppo device;
- Option that allows you to establish the connection with PC through Wi-Fi.
So, let’s start! At first you need to download Wondershare MobileGo and install it on your computer (it’s important to download the version that is compatible with your OS). To connect your Oppo device to PC using this utility – follow the instructions:
- Launch the application. At first step choose the needed OS type (reminding you that Oppo is an Android device). Now connect your Oppo smartphone to the PC;
- If the app won’t recognize your Oppo device automatically, click on Connect new device in the left area menu;
- At the next step you need to allow USB Debugging on your device (use the instructions on the screen);
- Confirm the USB debugging on your device;
- Wait until the app will install all the necessary stuff on your device;
- Now you can easily manage all your data on the device by using the utility (you will notice the notification that your device is successfully connected);