This post for those who are using Windows Phone and are facing this issue.. Most of the windows phone users are facing this issue where they are getting error code 80073cfe in their windows phone. This error code is not letting users install applications in their windows phones. So here we are, after a long time back with a post on How To Fix Error Code 80073cfe in Windows Phones. Sorry for this delay, but here we are with the a bug fix for windows phone fix. So here, we’ll tell you on how to fix error code 80073cfe in Windows Phones which is faced by allot of people in the Windows Phone users. This is not a new error code it’s just people Microsoft is unable to find a fix for this till now. But now you can easily fix it without any issue. So here we are with a Fix Error Code 80073cfe in Windows Phones.
There is problem completing your request. Try again Later.
Inquiring minds might find this error code helpful: 80073cfe
How to Fix Error Code 80073cfe in Windows Phones
You don’t have to worry as i have come up with the solution. Here is an article on “How to Fix Error Code 80073cfe in Windows Phones” which would solve your problem. I am sharing few methods to fix Error Code 80073cfe as there is no specific fix or solution to this Error Code 80073cfe in Windows Phones. Follow these methods until the error Code 80073cfe gets solved.
Methods to Fix Error Code 80073cfe in Windows Phones :
Method 1 : Check Connection
First thing you should do is to check the connection which is not that difficult. So go ahead, and check the connection. If you are using Wifi then turn off the wifi router and restart it to check the connection. You can also restart your Windows Phone to fix this Error Code 80073cfe in Windows Phones. Refreshing your connection can also include such steps.
- If your installing or updating multiple apps at once, the don’t do this.
- Go to the store and cancel every single installation or update of apps.
- Now restart your smartphone and connect to network.
- Now go back to the store again, and check for the installation or update of that app only which is giving this Error Code 80073cfe.
- Try to install or update this app.
- And check if the issue is resolved or not.
- Well most probably it is fixed or if not then check below Method 2.
Now enjoy using your phone. You have successfully fixed this Error Code 80073cfe in Windows Phones. Even after going through this method you are unable to fix this issue. then check the method below.
Method 2 : Use Only Official Windows Update
Most of the users who are facing this issue have updated their smart windows phones to unofficial windows version or the beta version. Please don’t that or you can also downgrade your windows version to previous or to the one which is official or the normal one.
Method 3 : Delete Temporary Files and Browser history
Well this is one of the reason for phone issues and this can lead to Error Code 80073cfe in Windows Phones. Well this is very easy for any one. So please follow the instructions below.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Then Search for “Storage Sense” and tap on it.
- Now look for “Phone”, tap on it and search for “Temporary Files”.
- In “Temporary Files”, tap on “Delete”.
One more thing you have to do is to delete history. Don’t worry it can be done easily. These Temporary Files and browsing History are stoppers and breakers for the phone application and also reduce storage.
- Go to “Internet Explorer”.
- Tap on “More” and then “Settings”.
- You’ll find a option with “Delete history” or something related(Depending on Update Changes).
- Tap on it and Delete browsing history.
- Last thing you have to do is to manually synchronise the Account.
- Go to “Settings” and “Email + Account”.
- Tap over your account and hold your finger for a while.
- Now Select Sync.
Most of the issues are resolved in this case. This’ll definitely remove this Error Code 80073cfe in Windows Phones. Even after this your issue is not resolved then look below for Method 4.
How To Fix Error Code 80073cfe in Windows Phone
Method 4 : Reset the Phone.
This a method which will refresh your Windows Phone And it will definitely remove and fix Error Code 80073cfe in Windows Phones. Make sure before the reset you should make a complete backup of your device which will be helpful even when you’ll lose all your data. This Backup will be restored in your Phone once the Reset is done. Process of Backup of Windows Phones is also Shown Below.
Backup Windows Phone :
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “Backup”.
- Now Tap on “Apps + settings“.
- To Backup Your Settings, Tap on “Settings Backup”.
- To Backup Your Apps, Tap on “App Backup”.
Reset The Phone
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “About”.
- Tap on “Reset your Phone”.
- Now, two warning would prompt on your screen. Just tap “Yes” and move forward.
- You have successfully “Reset your Phone”.
Note : Make Sure you are connected to WiFi while Restoring.
Restore the Backup
- Set up your phone after Reset.
- Sign in using the same Microsoft account you used when you created your backup.
- When you’re prompted to restore your phone, tap on the backup you created just before Resetting Your Phone, then tap “Next”.
- If you’re asked to verify your account, provide the necessary security code and other options, then tap on “Next”.
- Wait for the restore to complete, then tap on “Next“.
- Enter passwords for your restored accounts, then tap on “Next”. And You have successfully reset your phone without losing any data.
Now, Error Code 80073cfe in Windows Phones has also been solved.