How To Share Music Files in iPhone 5, 5S, 6, 6 plus : This time I’m gonna tell you about sharing music files stored in the Music App or say Music stored in the iPhone with the other iPhone or Android. This is a genuine method which lets you send and receive Music Files with other iPhone and Android. Apple doesn’t allow Music Files to share using Airdrop so you need an alternative to send and receive or share music files in iPhone. As before Music sharing in the Apple iPhone is not possible. This method will work for iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6 plus with any other Android or iPhone. This method will let you share Music Files or Mp3 Files from iPhone to any other Android or iPhone. So lets start with the method on how to share music files in iPhone 5, 5S, 6, 6 plus.
How To Share Music Files in iPhone 5, 5S, 6, 6 plus :
As the sharing of Music files or Mp3 Files in iPhone is not possible using Airdrop so here we came up the alternative method or say trick to share music or mp3 file in iPhone 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus.
- First of all you have to download Xender – File Transfer for iPhone. Click here to download.
- Make sure that the other device should also have Xender – File Transfer installed. If it is an iPhone then download it from the above link. Else For Android Device. Click here to Download.
- Now, Open Xender App in both iPhone and the other Android or iPhone Device.
- Now Tap on the ” Connect Phone ” in both the Devices under the App.
- It requires that both the devices should be connected to the same WLAN. You can connect both the devices to same WLAN or Wi-Fi or if it is not available then one of the devices should create a Portable Hotspot and then connect.
- Tap on the other Device Name in any device or iPhone to connect.
- After successful connection, Go to music option shown below in the App from where the file is to be transferred.
- Tap on the Send Button in front of the Music File to transfer.
In Receiving Device.
- This will automatically send that Music File and the transfer is successful.
Related Searched :
- How To send Music Files from iPhone 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus.
- How to share mp3 file in iPhone.
- How to send or receive music files from iPhone to Android.
- Send Mp3 files from iPhone to Android or iPhone.
- How To Share Music Files in iPhone 5, 5S, 6, 6 plus.
I hope that you will find above method helpful. This will surely help you to send or receive Music Files in iPhone or share Music or Mp3 Files in iPhone. Above method or trick is about the How To Share Music Files in iPhone 5, 5S, 6, 6 plus. If you like the article do share it on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter. If you want to get regular updates and if you want to know more tips and tricks then do subscribe to TechCrises.com .