How To Setup Apple Pay On iPhone 6 and 6 Plus : Apple introduced some of the finest features in a smartphone. One of them is Apple Pay. Recently just after the releasing Apple iPhone 6 and 6 plus, Apple has launched an amazing feature Apple Pay. This features lets you pay without any difficulty. It is a contactless payment technology. All you have to do is to place your iPhone upto a contactless card terminal and authenticate the payment using their finger which is to be used on the touch id. By scanning the fingerprint and placing iPhone 6 or 6 plus on contactless card terminal, one can make a payment very fast. Isn’t it amazing, this feature is so awesome that if someone enables this, then one doesn’t needs to take cash or credit or debit card with him and can pay just by using their iPhone. Well this feature is only available for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. So if you’d like to know How To Setup Apple Pay On iPhone 6 and 6 Plus then scroll down for the method.
How to setup apple pay on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
Well this feature amazes allot of users. This mode of payment which is a contactless card terminal is not available everywhere but it is available and this feature is exploring most of the places. In the near future, this method will be used allot for the payment as it is highly secured mode of payment. Apple’s CEO Tim Cook introduced this feature for Apple users. So scroll down for the method on How To Setup Apple Pay On iPhone 6 and 6 Plus in easy steps.
How To Setup Apple Pay On iPhone 6 and 6 Plus :
This feature is can be enabled to only users having iPhone 6 and 6 plus, as this feature requires NFC which is only available in iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. Initially you have to use your Passbook app in iPhone.
- Open Passbook in iPhone, press the ‘+‘ symbol and add your credit card.
- If you had already used any credit card in your iTunes then all you got to do is to enter the security code and it will be added automatically. You can also use Camera to scan the Card.
- Now the Bank verification process will start and it will verify whether it will allow Apple Pay to use this Card.
- If the bak requires any other verification, then it will ask for it surely. You can verify your card anytime after adding the Card in your passbook.
Now the Apple Pay is setup on your iPhone 6 and 6 plus. All you have to do is to use it now. So go out and use it. Well most of the users are still not aware on how to use it and how secure is this. Well check all this below.
Is Apple Pay Secure Or Not ?
Yes, Apple Pay is a very secured payment procedure. Apple Pay doesn’t store your credit card in your iPhone. It provides an unique id to the account and credit card details are kept highly confidential which cannot be accessed after adding the Credit Card.
Even if somebody is using your iPhone can’t use this feature and cannot see your credit card details. This is highly confidential and secured. If somebody else tries to make a payment, he or she cannot make it as it requires fingerprint to make payment. Above shown is the method on How To Setup Apple Pay On iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. Now below we’ll show you how to use Apple Pay Feature.
How To Use Apple Pay Feature :
In order to use Apple Pay, NFC Detectors should be present. Well Currently NFC Detectors are not used very widely but you can find them allot in the near future.
- Bring your iPhone close to the NFC reader while making payment.
- iPhone will detect the NFC terminal and it will know that you want to make a payment.
- Now on the screen you will see the net total amount of money you are about to pay and from which card it will be withdrawn.
- Now you need to confirm the payment, you will need to tap the Touch ID with your finger.
- Now in a few seconds it will process the payment and the payment will be done.
- Once the payment is done, your iPhone 6 or 6 plus will vibrate a little bit to tell you the payment is done.
Well this is all you should know for How To Setup Apple Pay On iPhone 6 and 6 Plus and how to use apple pay feature. Apple Pay can be used by both application and stores. Apple is trying to increase the number of stores which will use Apple Pay feature as a mode of payment. Stores like McDonalds, Disney Stores, Whole Foods, Nike, PetCo and more. It seems that soon enough applications such as Tickets.com, OpenTable, Uber, Groupon, Target and more will be support by Apple Pay.
Above is the article on How To Setup Apple Pay On iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. I hope that the above method will help you to How To Setup Apple Pay On iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. If you like this article, do share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. Also Subscribe to us on any Social Networking or Subscribe to TechCrises.com