How To Fix iPhone Stuck In HeadPhone Mode : Most of the Apple iPhone users have to face this stuck in Headphone mode. Apple is still not able to fix this issue in their new iPhones. Now-a-days most of the smartphone users are using iPhone but they are not aware of the problem and issues they have to face. iPhone is one of the best device produced by Apple but they are unable to fix allot of issues. It doesn’t matter whether iPhone is old or new, one can face this ” iPhone stuck in HeadPhone Mode “. Even the users with iPhone 6 and 6 Plus have to face this issue. According to various forums and personal experience, i have the seen the users of iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c 6 and 6 Plus stuck in Headphone mode. So here we are with the fix iPhone stuck in Headphone mode. This is highly genuine and working.
Whenever an iPhone user have to face this problem, they think of going to Apple Service, but those users who doesn’t have iPhone in warranty doesn’t likes to go there. So For anyone who wants to fix this issue iPhone stuck in headphone mode. So scroll down to check on How To Fix iPhone Stuck In HeadPhone Mode.
What Is iPhone Stuck In HeadPhone Mode ?
In iPhone even after removing headphone from the audio jack, iPhone is still in Headphone mode that is no sound from the loudspeaker while playing music and no sound from the normal speaker during call. While increasing the volume it will show Headphone on the display.
How To Fix iPhone Stuck In Headphone Mode
How To Fix iPhone Stuck In HeadPhone Mode :
Below are some methods which will help you in fixing iPhone stuck in headphone mode. These methods are tested and can be used without any problem. Try them one by one and tell us which one works for you in the comment section.
Method 1 :
- Blow some air in the audio jack.
- Take a Q-pin or a pin whose diameter is smaller than the audio jack’s.
- Clean this pin and put a cotton on one side and insert it into the audio jack and clean the jack.
- After Cleaning go deep in the audio jack and clean it very carefully.
- Remove the pin and wait for a while.
- Insert the headphone jack inside 4-5 times.
- Check if the iPhone is out of headphone mode.
This method is highly used and is working in most of the case.
Method 2 :
If the above doesn’t work for you then try this as this is helpful in some cases.
- Change the iPhone iOS version.
- If any update is present and you haven’t update your iPhone then update the iPhone.
- Make sure, before updating iPhone iOS version, you should Reset All Settings.
- Go to : Settings –> General –> Reset –> Reset All Settings.
- Even after resetting the iPhone, your iPhone is still in headphone mode then update the iOS version.
- Don’t worry if your iPhone is updated then try to downgrade it.
- Download the ipsw file of the iOS version from the internet or here.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and open iTunes. Now Press Shift (Windows) / alt (Mac) and click on Restore button under your iPhone.
- Locate the downloaded ipsw file and it will install the iOS version.
This will fix the iPhone stuck in headphone mode.
Method 3 :
Even after this if your iPhone is still in iPhone, then go to Apple Support and let them fix this issue. Because even after this , it can be some other issue which is related to hardware in built and it is better that Apple Genius will look for it.
I hope that above methods will fix the issue in your android phone. Above is the article about How To Fix iPhone Stuck In HeadPhone Mode : Working. If you like the article and if it has helped you then do share it on Facebook, Google Plus or Twitter. Also, if you find any difficulty in the method or regarding any issue then do comment in the comment box below. For more such useful articles. Prefer SUBSCRIBING us or follow us on Facebook, Google Plus or Twitter.