How To Download Pdf Files in iPhone, iPad : Most of the people who are using Apple iPhone are unaware of the tricks which helps them to do allot with their iPhone. People often complaint about their iPhone that they are unable to download Pdf files in iPhone directly as they can only read Pdf file but they are unable to download it and save it for the later use. So here we came up with the trick which lets you do allot of things with your iPhone. But for now lets focus on How to download Pdf Files in iPhone directly without any Computer support. To download any pdf file in your Apple iPhone directly from URL, you should have a App installed in your iPhone – WireShare. This App helps you to do allot of things with your iPhone. It also lets you share files.
How To Download Pdf Files in iPhone, iPad :
You have to install an app named WireShare available at App Store. To install this app directly in your iPhone. Click Here to Download. Or If your iPhone have iBooks installed.
Below are the two methods which tells on how to download Pdf Files in iPhone.
Method 1 : Doesn’t Require iBooks
- First of all Go to the App store and search for Wireshare and install it in your iPhone. Or you can download the app from the above given link.
- After installing, Go to Safari and look for the Pdf file to download.
- Copy the URL where the Download Link of Pdf File is situated from the address bar.
- Now Open WireShare and Tap on the three lines shown on the upper left corner.
- Scroll Down to the option Web Download.
- Now the custom Browser of WireShare is opened where you can see address bar. You can also directly look for the Pdf file to download in the custom Browser of WireShare.
- Now Copy the URL in the address bar and tap on the Search or Go Option.
- Now Long tap on the Pdf File linked and a Download option will pop out from the bottom. Now Tap Download.
If you have iBooks installed already in you iPhone then you don’t have to install WireShare and use below method.
Method 2 : Require iBooks
- Open the Pdf File in Safari.
- Now Tap any where on the Pdf File.
- Now the Option will appear just below the address bar.
- Tap ” Open in… “.
- Tap on the option Open in iBooks which will open the Pdf File in iBooks.
- This will automatically store the Pdf File in iPhone under iBooks.