Apple introduced new feature Touch ID from iPhone 5s. Touch ID is the amazing feature which is admired by everyone. Touch ID lets you unlock your iPhone with just a Touch. Touch ID has made unlocking of iPhone very easy but some of the people are facing difficulty using Touch ID. This feature – Touch ID is also in the successors of iPhone series. Most common problem faced is “TOUCH ID NOT WORKING” properly in iPhone. People having this Problem have to experience:
- Unrecognized Finger.
- It takes more than 4 attempts to recognize your Finger.
Apple has not taken any steps to improve Touch ID. so you have to fix it yourself. So if you are having a problem with “TOUCH ID NOT WORKING” properly then you can use some tips and tricks to improve your Touch ID feature. These tips and tricks have helped allot of people and I’m sure it will help you too.
“TOUCH ID NOT WORKING” PROBLEM – Fix
METHOD 1 : OVERTRAIN YOUR TOUCH ID :
One of the best solution to fix Touch ID problem is to overtrain your Touch ID. On Overtraining Touch ID it increases Touch ID identifying accuracy. Those who are having 50% success rate can improve up to 99% success rate with their Touch ID.
How to Overtrain Touch ID :
- Go to: Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
- To overtrain Touch id touch the Touch id with the previously recognized finger. The registered print will pulse grey. Do this multiple times to overtrain Touch ID.
As in the above screen shots i have registered three fingers. And i have tried to train Finger 3.
Method 2 : REGISTER FINGERS TWICE.
This is the method which helped me and allot of people in resolving this problem. If you have to make more than 3 or 4 attempts to unlock your iPhone than you should do this.
- Go to: Setting > Touch ID & Passcode > Add a Fingerprint…
- Register the previously registered finger one more time like here Finger 1 and Finger 3 are same. They are registered twice. Tap on “Add a Fingerprint…” and add the finger again.
- Add a finger like here i have added finger 2 again.
- After registering Fingers twice repeat Method 1 to overtrain Touch ID. This will surely help you to fix this problem.
I hope you find this article helpful so don’t forget to share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter by clicking on the share button. If your problem is still unresolved after following the above given methods then don’t worry you can feel free to mention your problem by commenting below. And I will get back to your problem as soon as possible.