Recover deleted files windows 7/8/XP: Now a days almost everyone use computers, USB etc. This computers and USB are the means where they can store data, perform different tasks etc. Sometime it may happen that, you accidentally delete a file which is important for you and then you feel sorry for the mistake that you had done. When you see that deleted file was not in recycle you then start thinking that it is impossible to get the file or folder back. Here i will correct you, it possible to recover your data which you accidentally deleted. This article helps you to recover deleted files in Windows 7,8,Vista and Xp.
READ MORE: How to speed up android phone: 5 useful android tips
Some important points :
- Manual and automatic recovery
- Mostly recovery program which are listed below provide automatic and manual recovery methods. In automatic recovery you can select the directory where you want to store the deleted data. In manual recovery method you can able to select the data or folder which you want to recover.
- This manual and automatic recovery method helps you in finding specific file which you wants to restore and specific directory where you wants to store.
- Recovering of permanently deleted files is easier as compare to formatted file storage. The reason for this is if you format the storage drive then the data may overwrite.
- Conclusion is that if want high success rate to recover your lost or permanently deleted data. You have to make sure that hard drive must not overwritten.
- If files are overwritten then you may recover your files and folders but the chances of working those file are less. But you can try to recover.
- If you are downloading the any of the recovery program, you have to make sure that it will support with your operating system.
Recovery Software available to Recover deleted files windows 7/8/Xp
You can check online various recovery software to recover deleted files and folders. we are also providing you with the list of various recovering program which will help you.
Here you will find various recovery software like RECUVA, CardRecovery and many more . you can find full details of recovery software and downloading option just by clicking on it. Before downloading check outs its pros, cons and full details of the recovery software to remain in safe side.
I will prefer you to download RECUVA. It support all operating system. you will also find indications red, yellow and green according to file working conditions.
READ MORE: How to protect system without antivirus
For windows 7/XP/Vista you can use these software recovery program:
Here you find the download option with full descriptions and review. check out the full details and then use it.
- DATA RESCUE PC 3:
- HANDY RECOVERY:
- REMO RECOVERY
- PARETOLOGIC DATA RECOVERY
- STELLAR PHOENIX WINDOWS DATA RECOVERY
Above listed recovery software will helps you in recovering your files and folders. You can try any of the listed above to recover deleted files windows 7/8/XP.
STEPS to Recover Deleted files windows 7/8/XP/Vista.
I have try these steps on STELLAR PHOENIX WINDOWS DATA RECOVERY. the steps given below are almost same for all recovery software so you have to just follow below listed below.
1. Firstly you download recovery software given above.
2. After downloading go for the installation procedure.
3. On Completion of installation process run the given program.
4. In the program firstly select the type of recovery.
5. Select Volume directory from where you want to recover the deleted files.
6. Click on the appropriate recovery option on the sidebar. It will take little time.
7. After searching procedure completions, you will see option to select the file. Now after selecting file click recover option.
8.Nnow program ask for location where you want to Recover the file. After selecting location click on ok.
9. Hence the recovering of file will start and the specified location.
Above article is on ” How to recover deleted files windows 7/8/Xp “. So, Try these steps and let us know which of the above software has helped you. Please share this article on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus and more by clicking on Share this below. Please Comment regarding any query or feedback.