How To Increase Google Chrome Speed – Browsing/Download : Google Chrome is one of the best thing made by Google. Google Chrome is the World’s Best and the Fastest Internet Browser. It offers you the fastest browsing and download speeds. Google Chrome is used by majority of internet users. It is quite fast, light in size and provides us with the best performance. Google Chrome provides regular updates to fix bugs. It also provides the protections from virus and any hacking attempt on your pc. Even after so many good qualities, some of the users are experiencing problems with their google chrome browser. They are complaining about both the browsing and download speed. They are not completely satisfied with the their browsing experience on Google Chrome. So for them, here are some tricks and methods which enhance or say increase Google Chrome browsing speed and Google Chrome Download speed.
How To Increase Google Chrome Speed – Browsing/Download
Download Google Chrome here
Method 1: Clear Cache and Browsing Data
If you remember this clearly when you installed Google Chrome browser for the first time, Google Chrome speed was unbelievable. It is super fast than any of your other browser. This is because at that time google chrome doesn’t have any previous cache and browsing data which makes it faster. So first thing you have to do here is to clear cache and browsing data.
How to Clear Cache and Browsing Data :
- Open Google Chrome.
- Go to : Wrench Box (On the Upper Right Corner) –> Tools –> Clear Browsing Data
- Check on the upper 4 boxes to clear browsing history, Downloading history, delete cookies and empty the cache.
- Now click on Clear Browsing Data
- Make sure before clicking on the Clear button select the option ” the beginning of time “.
This will clear cache and browsing data and helps on how to increase google chrome speed.
Method 2: Clear Temporary Internet Files
This is the method where you have to clear temporary files from your computer. Lots of method are there which lets you clear or delete temporary files from your computer. Lets check how to clear temporary files from your computer.
How To Clear Temporary Files From Computer :
- Go to : Click on Start –> Type ” Run ” in the search bar and open it.
- Type ” %temp% ” in the bar of Run Window and press Enter.
- Now a new window will appear on the screen select all the files by pressing ” Ctrl + A “.
- As all the files are now selected. Press ” Shift + Del “.
This will clear all the temporary files from your computer and helps on how to increase google chrome speed.
Method 3: Remove/Disable Unnecessary Extensions
Most of the time, reason behind slow Google Chrome Browser is the unnecessary extension. These are the extension which are accidentally or unknowingly installed in your Google Chrome Browser. Lets take a look on how to remove/disable unnecessary extensions.
How To Remove/Disable Unnecessary Extensions :
- Open Google Chrome –> Click on the Wrench Box (On the upper right corner).
- Click on ” Settings “and then on the Extensions tab.
- Disable Unnecessary Extension by unchecking them.
- Remove Unwanted/Unnecessary Extensions by clicking on the Trash icon as shown below in the Image.
Method 4: Update Google Chrome
Best method on how to increase google chrome speed is to update your google chrome browser regularly. So to update your google chrome browser you have to perform certain steps.
How To Check Google Chrome Update status
- Go to : Wrench Box (On the upper right corner) in Google Chrome.
- Click on About Google Chrome.
- You can see here about the google chrome update status.
Method 5: Disable Developer Mode
If you are not a developer, then you should disable developer mode. Lets see here how you can disable.
- Go to : Wrench Box –> Click on ” Settings “.
- Go to : Extension Tab.
- Uncheck Developer Mode.
Method 6: Improve Page Load Performance
This is the option provided by the google to improve page load performance. This helps in improving Page Load Performance. Lets see here on how to do it.
- Go to : Wrench Box –> Settings.
- Scroll Down to the bottom and Click on ” Show Advanced Settings “.
- Under Privacy Menu. Check the box in front of ” Predict network actions to improve page load performance “.
Method 7: Accelerate Google Chrome
- Open Chrome –> Type ” chrome://flags ” into the address bar.
- Now a new menu opens up.
- Go to : ” GPU compositing on all pages ” and ” GPU accelerated SVG filters ” options and Select ” Enable ” in front of these options.
Now you are done with all the tricks and methods on how to increase google chrome speed.
Above are the methods or tricks on How to increase Google Chrome Speed. If you face any problem or have any query related to this article then feel free to contact us by commenting below. If it helps you then return us the favor by sharing it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. For more such useful articles. Prefer SUBSCRIBING us or follow us on Facebook. Thank You.