One can say Android and iOS phones are ruling the market, but Windows phones are the ones that are giving them a tough competition. Windows phones have lots of features like their design and the user interface. Also, Windows phones are the ones, who guarantees the quality of their product. Windows phone have their own Windows App stores to download apps which is smoothly customized. But many people complain about error code 805a8011 in Windows phones while downloading apps from Windows App store. Symptoms that comes with this error are:
- WhatsApp won’t connect to the Internet.
- Microsoft App Store app won’t even try to connect and throw this error.
- Internet works only in Internet Explorer on your Windows phone.
- Unable to access any of SMS, email, or email+accounts page in settings.
You don’t have to worry as we have came up with the solution. Here is an article on how to fix Error Code 805a8011 in Windows Phones, which would solve your problem. We are sharing a few methods to fix the error, so check them one by one until the error gets solved.
Methods to Fix Error Code 805a8011 in Windows Phones
This problem is mostly caused by LOW STORAGE space on your phone.
- Delete some photos, music or videos to free up some space.
To work properly, OS needs some free space. All you have to do is to free up some space by deleting photos, music and other stuff. This can successfully fix the error.
Important! Try to free up at least 100MB of free space on your phone. If the problem is not resolved, follow the next method.
Try to manually synchronize your Microsoft account:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “email + accounts”.
- Tap and hold on “Microsoft account“.
- Tap on “Synchronize“.
After the synchronizing, the error code 805a8011 in Windows Phones most likely will be solved. Also, check if “date and time” settings are correct and change them manually. If the problem still persist, follow the next method.
- At first, connect you Windows mobile device to a Wi-Fi or internet data.
- Go to Mail.live.com and create a new Microsoft Live account.
- Now, open “Settings“. Tap on “Emails + Accounts“.
- Now, Tap on Add “email“.
- Now, select Microsoft account and type your Microsoft account’s credentials (Username and Password).
This will fix the error code. You can now install or update the apps on your Windows phone easily. If the problem is not resolved follow the next method.
Reset the phone
For Windows Phone 8.1:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “About”.
- Tap on “Reset your Phone”.
- Now, two warning would prompt on your screen. Just tap “Yes” and move forward.
- You have successfully “Reset your Phone”.
Now, error code has also been solved. You can now install or update the apps on your Windows phone easily.
For Windows Phone 8:
- Switch off your Windows Phone device.
- Now, press and hold the Volume down key and plug-in your charger. Now, your phone would start showing an Exclamatory Sign (!) on your screen.
- Now, press the keys as shown below in the given order.
- Volume Up
- Volume Down
- Volume Down
- Now, your Windows phone will restart.
- You have successfully reset your phone.
Reset Windows Phone
Now, error code 805a8011 has been solved. You can now install or update the apps on your Windows Phone easily.
That’s all! Hope these methods helped you!