How to Fix Error Code 80073CF6 in Windows Phones : Windows Phone are still one of the highest by smartphone used in the entire world. As Windows Phones now are exclusively developed by Microsoft. Microsoft is one of the best brand and manufacturer of Windows Operating System. Even with the competition from iOS and Android, Windows Phones are still the best. But even after such a good product, their are some issues and problems Windows Phones users have to face. One of the problem among them is Windows Phone Error Code 80073CF6 in Windows Phones. This Error Code 80073CF6 in Windows Phones is highly faced by the users who tries to update or install any app from the App Store. During installing or updating such an Error Code 80073CF6 in Windows Phones appears which makes it impossible to update or install the app. Also, this is seen in most of the cases that this happens to the users who have technical preview version installed on their Windows Phones. But many people complain about Error Code 80073CF6 in Windows Phones while installing or updating any app from Windows App store. Symptoms that comes with this error are :
- Unable to Install Any App From the Windows App Store.
- Unable to Update any app using Windows App Store.
- Every time an app tries to update itself using Auto Update. Error Code 80073CF6 in Windows Phones appears.
This Will Show Message Like :
There is a Problem Completing your Request. Try Again Later.
Inquiring minds might find this Error Code helpful : 80073CF6
How To Fix Error Code 80073CF6 in Windows Phones
You don’t have to worry as i have come up with the solution. Here is an article on “How to Fix Error Code 80073CF6 in Windows Phones” which would solve your problem. I am sharing few methods to fix Error Code 80073CF6 as there is no specific fix or solution to this error code 80073CF6 in Windows Phones. Follow these methods until the error Code 80073CF6 gets solved.
Read More : How To View Files Locked By App Lock Without Unlocking
Methods to Fix Error Code 80073CF6 in Windows Phones:
Here are four methods to fix or solve error code 80073CF6 in Windows phones. Check these methods one-by-one and apply them until the problem gets solved.
Method 1 : Try Using Wi-Fi.
If you’re using Mobile Data to install or update app from the Windows App Store, then try to use Wi-Fi to install or update the app. This is effective in most of the cases. This error code 80073cf6 while installing apps appears and can be resolved using this.
If the above method doesn’t work for you then try the below method to fix error code 80073CF6 in Windows Phones.
Method 2 : Clear Cache And Soft Reset
Clearing Cache and doing a soft reset works for allot of people so i think you should try this. This method is effective in most of the cases. Try to Clear Cache and then do a soft reset.
- Go to : Settings –> Applications –> Internet Explorer –> Tap on Delete History.
- Now Hold Power Button + Volume Down. Now the Phone will restart.
- Go to : Settings –> Email + Accounts. Tap and hold Microsoft Account and select Sync.
- Now try to update or install any app and check for the results.
Clearing Cache and performing a soft reset helps to solve this error code 80073cf6 while installing or updating application in Windows Phones.
Method 3 : Turn Off Automatic Update
If the above method doesn’t work, then try this method to fix windows phone error code 80073CF6 in Windows Phones.
- Go to : Settings –> Date + Time –> Turn off automatic updates.
Now check to see if you are able to download or update any app from the Windows Phone App Store. This method will work.
Method 4 : Reset The Phone
This a method which will refresh your Windows Phone And it will definitely remove and fix Error Code 80073CF6 in Windows Phones. Make sure before the reset you should make a complete backup of your device which will be helpful even when you’ll lose all your data. This Backup will be restored in your Phone once the Reset is done. Process of Backup of Windows Phones is also Shown Below.
Backup Windows Phone :
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “Backup”.
- Now Tap on “Apps + settings“.
- To Backup Your Settings, Tap on “Settings Backup”.
- To Backup Your Apps, Tap on “App Backup”.
Reset The Phone
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “About”.
- Tap on “Reset your Phone”.
- Now, two warning would prompt on your screen. Just tap “Yes” and move forward.
- You have successfully “Reset your Phone”.
Note : Make Sure you are connected to WiFi while Restoring.
Restore the Backup
- Set up your phone after Reset.
- Sign in using the same Microsoft account you used when you created your backup.
- When you’re prompted to restore your phone, tap on the backup you created just before Resetting Your Phone, then tap “Next”.
- If you’re asked to verify your account, provide the necessary security code and other options, then tap on “Next”.
- Wait for the restore to complete, then tap on “Next“.
- Enter passwords for your restored accounts, then tap on “Next”. And You have successfully reset your phone without losing any data.
Now, Error Code 80073CF6 in Windows Phones has also been solved.
Read More : Download Candy Crush Saga Mod APK-Unlimited Lives & Levels Hack
Above was the methods to solve or fix Error Code 80073CF6 in Windows Phones. If you face any problem or have any query related to this article then feel free to contact us by commenting below. If it helps you then return us the favor by sharing it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. For more such useful articles. Prefer SUBSCRIBING us or follow us on Facebook.