How To Fix Error Code 800704cf in Windows Phones: Most of the users are using windows Phone now-a-days. iOS and android have a tough competition with Windows Phone. But still after long effort of Microsoft some of the windows phone users are still having problems. So here we are with the solution to fix one of the major problem in Windows Phone which is Error Code 800704cf in Windows Phones. Most of the people contacted me over the email and in personal regarding this issue. This error code can be fixed very easily without any much effort. So here we are with the solution on How To Fix Error Code 800704cf in Windows Phones.
Symptoms that comes with this error are :
Error Code 800704cf in Windows Phones
- Unable to sync my Windows Phone 8 with my outlook account.
- Microsoft store app won’t even try to connect and throw this error.
- Internet works in Internet Explorer on your Windows Phone only.
You don’t have to worry as i have come up with the solution. Here is an article on “How To Fix Error Code 800704cf in Windows Phones” which would solve your problem. I am sharing few methods to fix Error Code 800704cf as there is no specific fix or solution to this error code 800704cf in Windows Phones. Follow these methods until the error Code 800704cf gets solved.
Read More : How To View Files Locked By App Lock Without Unlocking
Methods to Fix Error Code 800704cf in Windows Phones:
Here are four methods to fix or solve error code 800704cf in Windows phones. Check these methods one-by-one and apply them until the problem gets solved.
Method 1 :
Try to manually synchronize your Microsoft account:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “email + accounts”.
- Tap and hold on “Microsoft account“.
- Tap on “Synchronize“.
After Synchronizing error code 800704cf in Windows Phones will be solved. Also, Check if “date and time” setting are correct and change them for manual. If the problem is not resolved follow the next method.
Method 2 : Change Date and Time
- Go to “Settings” — > “date+time”.
- Switch “Set Automatically to off”.
- Re-enter the correct date and time.
Now re try to connect and observe if the problem is still there.
Method 3 : Soft Reset the Device (No Data Erased)
To perform a soft reset on your windows phone. All you have to do is to follow below steps.
- Shut down all the applications and any other process.
- Press the “Volume Down Button + Power Button” for 10-15 seconds.
- Phone will automatically switch off and restart which will perform a soft reset.
- Do not Slide down to Power Off.
This is a method for soft reset and in most of the cases it will Fix Error Code 800704cf in Windows Phones without any problem.Even if this method is unable to fix this Windows Phone error code 800704cf then you should try the below method.
Method 4 : Reset the Phone.
This a method which will refresh your Windows Phone And it will definitely remove and fix Error Code 800704cf in Windows Phones. Make sure before the reset you should make a complete backup of your device which will be helpful even when you’ll lose all your data. This Backup will be restored in your Phone once the Reset is done. Process of Backup of Windows Phones is also Shown Below.
Backup Windows Phone :
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “Backup”.
- Now Tap on “Apps + settings“.
- To Backup Your Settings, Tap on “Settings Backup”.
- To Backup Your Apps, Tap on “App Backup”.
Reset The Phone
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “About”.
- Tap on “Reset your Phone”.
- Now, two warning would prompt on your screen. Just tap “Yes” and move forward.
- You have successfully “Reset your Phone”.
Note : Make Sure you are connected to WiFi while Restoring.
Restore the Backup
- Set up your phone after Reset.
- Sign in using the same Microsoft account you used when you created your backup.
- When you’re prompted to restore your phone, tap on the backup you created just before Resetting Your Phone, then tap “Next”.
- If you’re asked to verify your account, provide the necessary security code and other options, then tap on “Next”.
- Wait for the restore to complete, then tap on “Next“.
- Enter passwords for your restored accounts, then tap on “Next”. And You have successfully reset your phone without losing any data.
Now, Error Code 800704cf in Windows Phones has also been solved.
Above was the methods to solve or fix Error Code 80004cf in Windows Phones. If you face any problem or have any query related to this article then feel free to contact us by commenting below. If it helps you then return us the favor by sharing it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. For more such useful articles. Prefer SUBSCRIBING us or follow us on Facebook.