How To Change Bluestacks Resolution in Windows : Bluestacks resolution is one of the issue which is to be resized and changed when required. Bluestacks App Player is the app player used to play android apps on your computer. It is one of the most used software to access android application on your computer. Well, i think you all know about Bluestacks that’s why you are here to resolve your issue. Lets come back to the main topic on How To Change Bluestacks Resolution in Windows. As i know most of the bluestacks users likes to play android games on their computer. For different games, different resolution are required. But not every thing in bluestacks is easy to access. It’s is not so difficult to change bluestacks resolution in windows. In this tutorial, I will teach you How to Change Bluestacks Resolution in Windows or How to resize Bluestacks Resolution in computer. Follow the below steps carefully to Change Bluestacks Resolution in Windows
Read More : Download & Install Marvel Contest of Champions For PC
Read More : How to Run Install Bluestacks without Graphics Card : Solved
Step By Step Guide How To Change Bluestacks Resolution in Windows :
If you don’t have Bluestacks installed in your Computer. Download it from here.
- Open Windows Registry Editor Tool. Go to : Start –> Type Run in the Search Bar –> Press Enter.
- Type regedit.exe in the Run window.
- Press Enter when prompted by Windows to open Windows Registry Editor Tool.
- Look For HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE under Computer. Expand it.
- Click to Expand Software and then Click on Bluestacks.
- Now under Bluestacks expand Guest.
- Then click on Android –> Framebuffer. And then on ” “.
- Now on the right hand side. Look for WindowHeight and WindowWidth.
- Double Click on both the option separately and select Decimal Option under Base.
- Now you can change the value according to your requirement.
- Well For the best view Put 1024X600 else you can put whatever you’re requirement is.
Read More : Download & Play Subway Surfers Las Vegas on PC Windows 7/8/8.1
I hope this article will help you in changing bluestacks resolution.
Above is the method on How To Change Bluestacks Resolution in Windows. If you face any problem or have any query related to this article then feel free to contact us by commenting below. If it helps you then return us the favor by sharing it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. For more such useful articles. Prefer SUBSCRIBING us or follow us on Facebook.