Bluestacks resolution is one of the things which is to be resized and changed when required. Bluestacks App Player is the app player used to play Android apps on your computer. It is one of the most used software to access Android applications on your PC. Well, we think you all know about Bluestacks and that’s why you are here! Now let’s get back to the main topic on of this article: how to change Bluestacks resolution in Windows? As we know, most of the Bluestacks users likes to play Android games on their computer. But for different games the different resolution is required. We can notice, that not everything in Bluestacks is easy to access! In this tutorial, we will show you how to change Bluestacks resolution in Windows or how to resize Bluestacks resolution on your computer. Follow the below steps carefully.
Step by Step Guide on how to change Bluestacks Resolution in Windows
If you don’t have Bluestacks installed in your Computer, download it from here.
- Open Windows Registry Editor Tool. Go to Start -> Type Run in the Search Bar -> Press Enter.
- Type regedit.exe in the Run window.
- Press Enter when prompted by Windows to open Windows Registry Editor Tool.
- Look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE under Computer. Expand it.
- Click to expand Software and then click on Bluestacks.
- Now under Bluestacks expand Guest.
- Then click on Android -> Framebuffer. And then on “0 “.
- Now on the right side look for WindowHeight and WindowWidth.
- Double click on both of the options separately and choose Decimal Option under Base.
- Now you need to change the value as you prefer.
- For the best view set the value to 1024X600 (you can set it up to your requirements).
I hope this article helped you to change Bluestacks resolution.