Today we will talk about one of the most common problem that is noticed by Clash of Clans game fans. In order to play Clash of Clans on big screen using PC or laptop you will need Bluestacks. But a lot of users are facing with the situation when the game stuck on a black screen in Bluestacks. This time we will share some solutions on how to fix Clash of Clans black screen issue.
Well this problem is not the only one that occurs: users are facing with such issues like screen keep on shivering while playing Clash of Clans, flashing screen problem, screen is not responding, the game stuck on black screen and other different problems. This time we will show a few solutions on how to resolve all of these issues.
Fix/Resolve Clash of Clans stuck Black Screen Issue in Bluestacks
Below you will find a few methods on how to resolve Clash of Clans stuck on black screen problem in Bluestacks. Just try to perform the methods one by one and this will definitely fix it.
Method 1: Reboot and Re-install
This method is performed by the most basic tricks which are very helpful and fix all the issues you are facing in bluestacks. All you need to do is just reboot the Bluestacks. Follow the steps below:
- For Windows :
- Check the Task bar in Windows and find Bluestacks icon;
- Now right click on the icon and hit Restart;
- For Mac:
- Find Bluestacks icon on the top menu bar;
- Click on it and hit Restart.
This will reboot the Bluestacks and the problem you are facing is most probably be fixed. If not, you need to try to re-install the Clash Of Clans again on the Bluestacks. Follow the instruction below:
- Clear Cache and data from Settings. Go to Settings -> All -> Select Clash of Clans -> Settings;
- Go to All Apps in Bluestacks -> Find Clash of Clans -> Uninstall;
- All you have to do is to install Clash Of Clans again;
- Now re-install Clash of Clans. Use any of the method: using apk file or Google Play Store in the search bar.
It’s done! Now you can play and enjoy the game without any stuck on black screen problem. But if the problem still persist, then try the below method.
Method 2: Re-install the Bluestacks
The next thing you need to try is to re-install Bluestacks. This method works in many cases and often becomes the best method to resolve any issues with Bluestacks. Now let’s reset Bluestacks on your machine:
- Uninstall the Bluestacks from your Windows or Mac;
- After uninstalling, wait for a while and restart your machine. Remove all previous files of Bluestacks that is stored on your computer;
- Now re-install the Bluestacks on your machine. Re-install the Clash Of Clans in Bluestacks again and play the game!
Method 3: Update your Graphic Card and other drivers
As you know, Bluestacks and Clash of Clans are both a heavy software. They require high configuration of graphic card to run properly. This is one of the major important factor which you have to notice while playing Clash of Clans on PC or using Bluestacks. So, sometimes this error occurs due to outdated graphics card drivers. To update your drivers, choose yours from the links below:
Update NVIDIA Graphic card driver latest
Update AMD graphics card Driver Latest
Update intel chipset graphics card driver latest
Method 4: Update the System
This method involves updating your system. The error can also occur due to the situation when user disabled auto updating on computer. This leads to outdated system drivers. In this case you should update all your system drivers and everything else that is possible.