Lenovo A5000 Common Problems And Fixes / Solutions : After a long users Lenovo has released a smartphone which is very attractive and has high configuration with good hardware. Lenovo A5000 is the very popular smartphone currently in the market. It is cheap as compared to other smartphones and android devices. Lenovo A5000 is currently used by allot of people and they are very happy with it. But as you know nothing is perfect, Lenovo A5000 too has allot of problem but and but don’t worry they are curable. This smartphone has a very good hardware quality according to it’s cheap price. Lenovo A5000 is an 5-inch smartphone with 1.3 Ghz Quad core processor. Even it’s camera is around 8 megapixels. Most of the people and users are suggesting other to buy this smartphone and mostly are thinking of buying this but before that you should know Lenovo A5000 problems so that when you face them troubleshooting is not a difficult task. Below are some Lenovo A5000 Common Problems And Fixes.
This Smartphone Lenovo A5000 is overall a good deal but before buying this smartphone you should know all the problems you can face. As these problems are faced by allot of users. So lets see some Lenovo A5000 Common Problems And Fixes / Solutions. Some of the Problems are as follows :
- Video Stuttering.
- Unfortunately,Daler has stopped.
- Over heating issues.
- Phone won’t Charges or the charging is slow.
- No GSM Signal After Upgrade.
Lenovo A5000 Common Problems And Fixes / Solutions
Let’s talk about solutions to all these problems one by one :
Read Lenovo A5000 Common Problems And Fixes / Solutions one by one below:
Below are some Lenovo A5000 Common Problems And Fixes / Solutions. All these problems are observed as these problems are faced by allot of people.
Problem : Video Stuttering.
Solution : Video Stuttering is the problem when you experience a lag while playing videos on Facebook, Youtube or any other place.
- If the Video Stuttering problem is experienced after installing any app, then you should remove that app and check for the result.
- If the Problem is still not solved, re-install the Facebook or Youtube or whatever app in which you are facing the problem and restart the phone to look for the results.
- If none of the above method works for you then you should factory reset your phone.
This is among one of most lenovo a5000 common problems users have to face.
Read More : Best Apps To Transfer Files Wirelessly In iPhone 2015
Problem : Unfortunately, Dialer has stopped.
Solution : This is one of the most common problem faced by allot of users not just on this smartphone device but on lot of other devices. To fix this,
- Go to : App Manager –> Clear Cache and Clear Data of all the apps which are connected to Dialer in any manner. Restart the Device and look over the results.
- If the Problem is still not solved, Try to Re-install the Dialer app, Look over the internet on how to re-install the dialer app.
Problem : Over heating issues. Lenovo A5000 heats too much. Mainly processor and battery are responsible for heating os any smart phone.
Solution : To fix overheating issues in Lenovo A5000, I strongly suggest avoid playing heavy games like Marvel Contest Of Champions, FIFA, Asphalt etc. for long time. Also avoid using phone while on charging.
Problem : Phone won’t Charges or the charging is slow. Charging of this phone is quite slow. And sometimes it doesn’t even charge.
- Only use a genuine Lenovo A5000 Cable comes with the phone to charge the phone.
- If the charging problem is not yet solved then, Hold down the Power button for 20 seconds and see if it works. These actually Power cycle the Phone.
- If none of the above solution helped you then you should try hold down Power Button and Volume Down Button and check if it boot into recovery mode.
Problem : No GSM Signal After Upgrade.
Solution : This problem can occur in your device if their is some problem with the software. Well initially, re-start the device to check for GSM Signals, Even after this problem still persist, then Factory Reset your Smartphone. Make sure you make a complete backup of your data before Factory Reset.
So Here we are done with the all the Lenovo A5000 Common Problems And Fixes / Solutions, we hope you have taken your decision.
Read More : Best Apps To Transfer Files Wirelessly To Android Device
I hope i have covered all the problems which are majorly observed by the users. Above is the article on Lenovo A5000 Common Problems And Fixes / Solutions. If you observe any other issue or problem them feel free to comment in the comment box and tell us about your problem. Also if, you like this article fell free to share this on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.