Lenovo A5000 common Problems and Fixes/Solutions: Lenovo has released a A5000 smartphone which is very attractive and has great configuration with perfect hardware. Right now, Lenovo A5000 is very popular on the market, it is pretty cheap comparing to other smartphones and Android devices. Lenovo A5000 is used by a lot of people right now and they are very happy with it. But as you know nothing is perfect — Lenovo A5000 has a lot of problems. But don’t worry, they are all curable. This smartphone has a great hardware quality even with such cheap price. Lenovo A5000 is a 5-inch smartphone with 1.3 Ghz Quad core processor. It’s camera is around 8 megapixels. Most of the users suggesting other to purchase this smartphone and a lot of you thinking of buying this device. But before purchasing this smartphone, we suggest you to take a look on some common Lenovo A5000 problems. This will be useful in case you will face them during troubleshooting your device. Below are some Lenovo A5000 common Problems And Fixes.
Lenovo A5000 is a good deal smartphone for sure, but before purchasing, you should know all the problems you can face with. Here is a list of some Lenovo A5000 common Problems And Fixes/Solutions:
- Video Stuttering.
- Unfortunately, Dialer has stopped.
- Over heating issues.
- Phone won’t charges or the charging is slow.
- No GSM signal after Upgrade.
Lenovo A5000 Common Problems And Fixes / Solutions
Lenovo A5000 Common Problems And Fixes/Solutions
Problem: Videos stuttering
Solution: Videos stuttering is a problem when user facing with a lag while playing videos on Facebook, Youtube or any other app.
- If video stuttering problem occurs after some application installation, then you should remove that app and check for the result.
- If the Problem is still not solved, re-install the Facebook or Youtube or whatever app in which you are facing the problem and restart the phone to look for the results.
- If none of the above method works for you then you should factory reset your phone.
This is among one of the most Lenovo a5000 common problems users have to face.
Problem: Unfortunately, Dialer has stopped
Solution: This one is pretty common problem noticed by many users not just on a5000 smartphone but on a lot of other devices. To fix this:
- Go to App Manager -> Clear Cache and Clear Data of all the apps which are connected to Dialer in any manner. Restart the device and check for results.
- If the problem is still not solved, try to re-install the Dialer app, look over the Internet on how to re-install the Dialer app.
Problem: Over heating issues
Lenovo A5000 heats too much. Mainly processor and battery are responsible for heating every smartphone.
Solution: To fix overheating issues in Lenovo A5000, I strongly suggest to avoid playing heavy games (like Marvel Contest Of Champions, FIFA, Asphalt etc.) for long time. Also avoid using phone while on charging.
Problem: Phone won’t charge or the charging is slow
Smartphone charge is quite slow, and sometimes it doesn’t even charge.
- Use only the genuine Lenovo A5000 cable that comes with the phone to charge its battery.
- If the charging problem is not yet solved, then hold down the Power button for 20 seconds and see if it works. These actually Power cycle the Phone.
- If none of the above solution helped, you should try to hold down Power Button and Volume Down Button and check if the device boots in recovery mode.
Problem: No GSM Signal After Upgrade
Solution: This problem can occur if there is some problem with the software. Re-start the device to check for GSM Signals. If this problem still persist, you need to perform a factory reset (hard reset) of your smartphone. Make sure you make a complete backup of all your data before proceed.
So, this time we discussed all the Lenovo A5000 common Problems And Fixes/Solutions, we hope it will help you!
I hope i have covered all the problems which are majorly observed by the users. Above is the article on Lenovo A5000 Common Problems And Fixes / Solutions. If you observe any other issue or problem them feel free to comment in the comment box and tell us about your problem. Also if, you like this article fell free to share this on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.