How To Limit Background Processes in Android : Android is the Operating System used by most of the Smartphones, Tablets and Devices currently in the World. Google is the company behind this idea – Android. Android is the OS which provides allot of things which are very helpful. But peoples who are using Android or any other smartphone complaints about performance of their device. Sometimes they complaint that their device is too slow, or it is hanging allot. But what they don’t know that sometimes these kind of performance issues happens because they have not optimize their phone properly. Here I’m going to tell you about how to limit background processes in android. Background Process are those which runs in the background. All the background running apps are also know as background process. So lets start on how to limit background processes in android.
How To Limit Background Processes in Android :
This method is genuine and will limit the background process or background running apps according to your requirement.
- First of all, you have to Open the Settings in Android.
- Tap on the menu button and look for the Settings Option.
- Under the Settings menu, Look for the Developer Options and Tap on it to open.
- After the Developer Options menu is opened tap on the button to enable it as it is not enabled by default.
- After enabling scroll down to look for Limit Background Processes and Tap on it.
- Now a pop up menu will be visible.
- Tap on the option desired by you. Here you can limit the background processes or running background apps.
- Tap on the desired option. Preferred Option is Standard Limit.
- Now tap back to come back on the main screen.
This method will help you to increase battery life in android. Also, this will also help to improve your android phone performance.