Fix Unknown Install Error 961 in Android Google Play Store : Google is one of the most innovative company in the world. Android Operating System is the most used OS in Smartphones, Tablets and Devices. Google Android is used widely in every part of the world. But sometimes it is difficult to manage some errors. Android unknown install error 961 in Google play store sometimes creates problem. This happens when someone tries to install or update any app from Google Play Store in android. Lots of problem and errors comes up in such situation but the solution to this error is described below. This error is reported by most of my friends so i tried to solve this issue and finally i got a method to fix this unknown install error 961. So here is a detailed and genuine solution to Fix Unknown Install Error 961 in Android Google Play Store.
Read More : Best Apps To Transfer Files Wirelessly To Android Device
What Is Unknown Install Error 961 in Android ?
This error is quite annoying to android users as the error pop up message came up whenever someone wants to install, download and update any app from Google Play Store. It can happen to any App means whether the app is paid or free. Such Error issue can be displayed on your screen during installing, updating or downloading.
Unknown Error Code During Application Install: “961”.
If you are facing this error then you can also Fix Unknown Install Error 961 in Android Google Play Store by following this step by step guide to Fix Unknown Install Error 961 in Android Google Play Store.
Read More : Fix Error 500 in Android While Downloading Apps From Google Play Store
Fix Unknown Install Error 961 in Android Google Play Store :
Below are the methods described which lets you fix this issue in your Android Device. These methods are quite genuine and will definitely help you to fix / solve this issue.
Method 1 : Refresh Google Play Store.
Here you’ll refresh your Google Play Store. This will definitely solve / Fix Unknown Install Error 961 in Android Google Play Store. Let see here on How to do it.
- Go to: Settings –> Application Manager –> Google Play Store –> Force Stop.
- Go to: Settings –> Application Manager –> Google Play Store –> Clear Data.
- Go to: Settings –> Application Manager –> Google Play Store –> Clear Cache.
- Look for Google Service Framework (Google Play Services).
- Now Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- Now you can use play store without getting any kind of error.
- Now Reboot your device and open Google play store.
If you are unable to fix / solve this issue using above method then try the below as this will definitely fix you issue.
Ream More : Fix Error Retrieving Information From Server RH-01 In Google Play Store
Method 2 : Clear System Cache via Recovery Mode.
This method includes Recovery Mode where your device will boot in Recovery mode via which we will clear the system cache.
- Switch off your Android device and Hold Volume Up/Down & Power button until you see the Boot Selection menu.
- Use volume down button to navigate to Recovery mode and use volume up to select where you will see a red exclamation mark in the form of triangle near android icon.
- Now press Volume Up/Down simultaneously in order to go to system recovery.
- Use Volume Rocker to go to ‘Wipe Cache’ and select it by pressing power button.
- Once done select volume rocker to select ‘Reboot System now’ and use power button to select.
That’s it now you will no longer face the same error. This will completely remove this error from your Android Device.
I hope that above methods will fix the issue in your android phone. Above is the article about Fix Unknown Install Error 961 in Android Google Play Store. If you like the article and if it has helped you then do share it on Facebook, Google Plus or Twitter. Also, if you find any difficulty in the method or regarding any issue then do comment in the comment box below. For more such useful articles. Prefer SUBSCRIBING us or follow us on Facebook, Google Plus or Twitter.