Most of the smartphones are Android based devices. Almost everyone have it, we use them for playing games, official purpose, and many other processes. Google is responsible for Android as its creator. To download the application in Android devices you have to use Google Play Store. But sometimes Google Play Store displays error and then you are unable to do it. One of the errors is Error retrieving information from server RH-01. The cause of the error is not due to Google Server or something, it’s because of your device problem. But don’t worry, we prepared some solutions to fix this issue.
What is Error Retrieving Information From Server RH-01?
This error comes up when you try to download or update any application in Google Play Store. When you tap or click on Google Play Store app on your screen, this error comes up and you’ll see this message on your screen:
Error retrieving information from server RH-01
If you are facing this error, you can fix it by following this step by step guide.
Methods to fix RH-01 Error in Google Play
Here we’ll tell you some methods to fix this issue.
Method 1: Correct Date/Time
Generally this error appears due to incorrect date and time stored in your Android Device. So, correcting the date and time must fix RH-01 error in Google Play. Let’s see how to do it:
- Go to Settings -> Date/Time.
- Now Check Date and Time if they are correct. If not, click on Automatic to deactivate automatic mode.
- Now set Date and Time.
- Also check if Time Zone for your region is correct. If not, switch to Manual mode and look for the time zone of your region.
Method 2: Refresh Google Play Store
Here you’ll need to refresh your Google Play Store. This will definitely solve/fix Error Retrieving Information From Server RH-01 in Google Play Store. Let’s start:
- Go to Settings –> Application Manager –> Google Play Store –> Force Stop.
- Go to Settings –> Application Manager –> Google Play Store –> Clear Data.
- Go to Settings –> Application Manager –> Google Play Store –> Clear Cache.
- Look for Google Service Framework (Google Play Services).
- Now Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- Reboot your device and open Google play store to check for the changes.
- Now you can use Play Store without getting any kind of error.
Method 3: Re-Add your Google Account
If your problem is still not solved or fixed by the above methods, this will definitely fix this issue as this will totally refresh your phone. All you have to do is to re-add your Google account to fix RH-01 error in Google Play. Let’s take a look on how to do it:
- Go to Settings –> Accounts.
- Go to Google Account –> Remove Account.
This will remove your Google account from your Android device. Now reboot your device and re-add your account as asked by the Android. Make sure to perform Method 2 again after removing your Google Account before rebooting. And then reboot your Android device.
Try these methods and this will definitely help to fix Error retrieving information from server RH-01 in Google Play Store on Android.